Dec 1, 2012

No Post November



Mostly on accident, I have not posted in six weeks.  Life got in the way, so here is the month all wrapped up!



A: All the trees finally changed to their beautiful autumn hues, along with the cool weather.
B: I turned 27, which was easier than I thought.
C: Holiday snowflakes, greenery, twinkle lights, and Christmas trees fill the villages.
D:We practiced parenting...
E: I spent Thanksgiving with the seven people I knew and 32 of my husband's aunt's in-laws.  Whew.
F: Paper whites--now they have tripled in height!
G: Margaret helped me string snowflakes on the porch.  They are hard to see, but in person it is magical.
H: I am no good at horseshoes, but it certainly passes the time out on the farm.
I: Our quadruple layers got us through the Iron Bowl this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment