Dec 18, 2010

It's Christmastime in the City

Ah, the rush of December is upon us.  So much to finish, and never enough time.  Luckily, there is another week before the Big Day is here.  Alas, I could not find my baby tree Thanksgiving weekend, so I chose not to put one up.  Sad day.  As the last two weeks have passed, I have contemplated buying another tree (then I would have two), buying a real tree (going to die), or stick with making this the only year I will ever not decorate for Christmas.  In honor of my love of decorating with my muslin, burlap, olive velvet and toile, I am posting last year's decor.
My dining room before decorations.


After (if I were decorating): The mantle, which would be just lovely with the oil painting we had framed last year.
My [missing] baby tree that would be extra-perfect with this year's ruffled tree skirt and my new olive green toile bow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment