Mar 30, 2011

Monitor Madness

Just found out (or rather took the time to notice) the house diagonal from ours and one house down are my picks for perfect blue gray with white trim.  Irritating since the other surrounding homes are natural cedar and ivory.  The booger green has to go.  So I've been using Benjamin Moore's Virtual Color Viewer to preview exterior paint colors for about three hours tonight.  Madness.  All of my masked areas disappear when it says "You must be signed in to save your changes."  Duh, I'm already signed in.  Thanks.   After about six tries with the same message, I'm giving up.  Decided to just Google "exterior paint palettes" and got My Perfect Color's top picks.  Now for the exterior flavor of the day (I change my mind like I change my socks).

0 comments:

Post a Comment