Oct 30, 2011

It's Halloween!!!

For the Fall Festival, we dressed as the Wizard of Oz characters.  Toto was not turning out the way I wanted, so I scrapped it and went for the surprisingly not-so-obvious yellow brick road.  It turns out most five year olds have not seen the movie and certainly didn't know why I was dressed as a wall (Really!? A wall?). 

On another note, I have fallen off the wagon as the dutiful cook.  I have a limited number of meals I A. can cook and B. am interested in cooking/eating.  That means that after 27 months of marriage, I have cooked my 15 or so specialties about a million times each.  Who are these people who have a 16 week rotating list of 5 different meals per week that rarely eat the same dinner twice?  I am guessing they are not the ones who prefer rice and chicken.  Well thanks to Pinterest, I am going to add to my recipes.  I have a new Grocery List and lots of ideas for this set of meals.  Yum!


Roasted Red Potatoes
Baked Potato Soup
Cake Batter Bars
Buffalo Chicken Bites
Pretzel Bites
Southwestern Egg Rolls

0 comments:

Post a Comment