Jan 28, 2012

Subtle Flavor, Delicious Breakfast

I am beyond obsessed with Pinterest.  It is addicting, and I can't help but repin everyone's findings.  Last week I added Sweet Glazed Orange Rolls to my Foodles page.  I was craving something doughy and sweet; however, I will warn anyone attempting these:  they took three hours from start to finish!  That makes these a once-a-year-maybe-only-once-again-ever recipe, but they are delicious!!!

borrowed from HERE

These rolls are unbelievably soft, and they are 10 hundred million times better than Pilsbury.  This recipe made 13 rolls for me, although you could easily make them thinner and have more.  One of the most fun parts of the recipe is using floss to slice each roll.


This is me on Pinterest.  Add your page in the comments section, and I'll follow you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment