Jul 21, 2012

Almond Flour Blueberry Goodness

Mmmm, blueberry muffins.  Just one is surprisingly filling, so I am thinking it's the almond flour.  A while back, I tried almond and yogurt waffles with honey orange syrup, and I have kept the flour in my freezer.  At $9 for four cups, there isn't a lot of bang for your buck.  I am not really a gluten-free person, but I thought there may be a recipe already out there for almond flour muffins.  Of course, there are like 275,000 results on google.  I picked the first one that popped up:  The Best Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins.  The chopped pecans made it even better!  Maybe reduce the coconut oil to 1 tablespoon since it leaked beneath the cupcake liners.  On a side not, I'm trying the Google+ instant upload for these iPhone pics of my baking day.  Really easy!







0 comments:

Post a Comment