Mar 1, 2012

Rent the Runway

I was thrilled when I found this big box on my porch today!! This is my first time with Rent the Runway, and I am super-pumped to get a $395 Mark & James by Badgley Mischka mosaic caftan dress for $50. Since I was "new" to the site, I also got $20 off. The best part is that you get to choose two sizes so that when it comes in, you get to wear the one that fits the best. I schedueled the dresses to arrive tomorrow, but they were one day early! Hooray! Ok, enough exclamations. Since Phil is busy with baseball, I get tonight to myself. After my hour long walk with Massey in this beyond lovely 78 degree weather, I was ready to try on my dress and eat my lunchroom spaghetti. Yum.


Everything comes packaged, bagged, and neatly folded in a garment bag.


The return envelope and Perfect Fit tip sheet came with fashion tape and a reminder card!


I really like that the belt came with it since the XS was past my knees and very baggy.


One shoulder dresses are so not me, but I really like this one! I'm still going back and forth between poof at the top hair or side swept half up. (And I am terrible at iPhone pictures!) More updates to come apres Saturday.
Look at that baby!!!  How can you not melt when you see that face?! We are enjoying every last minute of being SIX.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, SO CUTE! Where are you wearing this fab dress? PS - What an awesome iPhone cover ;)

    ReplyDelete