- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Place the flour in a small bowl and the cornflakes in a medium bowl. In another small bowl, mix the honey and milk. Dredge chicken in the flour, dip in the honey mixture, and thoroughly coat with the cornflakes.
- Arrange chicken in the prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Serve over white rice.